- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in mechanical or automotive engineering with the following content: mathematics, mechanics, machine design, CAD/CAE, thermodynamics, heat and mass transfer, materials science, control engineering, fluid mechanics.
Excellent performance in the field of automotive engineering (i.e. during their bachelor studies), especially in vehicle dynamics, internal combustion engines and mechatronic systems is mandatory.
Minimum standard period of study: 7 semesters.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: With a minimum grade of B.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
The following documents are mandatory for your application for "Automotive Engineering (M.Sc.)" and must be uploaded as PDF file.
Marked documents (*) are mandatory for your application and must be uploaded when you apply online until the deadline, otherwise, your application will not be accepted. In case of need, all other documents can be uploaded after you received your letter of admission from the RWTH Aachen before the date of your registration/enrolment.
- Tabular resume (*).
- Copy of transcript of records (*). Please submit a transcript of records with all of the completed semesters until now. At the time of application, you should be able to submit your transcript of records for all except your last two semesters of study.
- Module descriptions called a diploma supplement (*).
- Copy of university completion certificate (if you already have a degree).
- Copy of language certificate (if you have already taken the exam).
- Copy of GRE (*) test certificate.
- Additional documents can be attached as well but are not mandatory for your application like internship certificate, job references, GATE test, motivation letter, recommendation letter, etc.
For more information please check theCourse Website