Big Data & Business Analytics
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: September
- Summer Semester: March
- Both semesters
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The total tuition fee is 20,570 €. There is also a registration fee of 1,580 € (participants who have already completed or are taking a course of study or a recognised continuing education program at one of the institutes belonging to the BCW Group pay half the enrolment fee), and an examination fee of 350 € (the examination fee will be charged again if the student resubmits their thesis).
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) with at least 60 credit points in (business) informatics modules, or with a share of at least 60 credit points from subject-related modules (e.g. mathematics, statistics), or with a successfully completed admission examination.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in September)
(starting in March)
Application Procedure & Selection
Please send the filled out and signed application form as well as the following documents as certified copies via email to [email protected]:
- Authenticated copy of General university entrance qualification certificate.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Authenticated copy of bachelor degree certificate.
- Authenticated copy of transcript of records of the bachelor’s degree.
- If applicable: Authenticated copy of Master's degree and diploma.
- Proof of sufficient English language skills (see language requirements).
- Scan of passport.
Please always enter your full name as it is mentioned in your passport. If you do not have a last name, please enter "-".
All documents must be in German or English. If your original document is written in another language, you must have your document translated by a certified translator. Please then send a certified copy of the original and the certified translation when applying.
Please send all documents as PDF and name the file as followed: Last name, first name_Study programme (e.g. Smith, Jane_Big Data and Business Analytics).
For more information please check theCourse Website