Bioanalytical Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Analysis - Part Τimе
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- Part-time ・ On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Tuition fee of 520 € per month. Please note that there is an additional fee of 70 € per month for non-EU students. This does not apply for holders of a German higher education entrance qualification or a state-recognized bachelor's degrее.
Your dream education at Hochschule Fresenius
Six Reasons to choose this Master's Program
Special Program Features
Be Part of a Time-Honored Tradition
Step into a world of academic prestige at Hochschule Fresenius, with its origins traced back to 1848. As one of Germany's oldest institutions of higher learning, you're not just earning a degree, you're becoming part of a rich, enduring legacy that has shaped minds for centuries.
The application requirements for the study program in “Bioanalytical Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Analysis - Part Τimе” are:
Previous degree (or equivalent) in:
- or a chemistry-related field of study,
Minimum ECTS required:
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
An additional application fee may apply
Use the application forms to submit a non-binding applicatiοn.
You will find an upload section on the online application portal with the documents required for enrollment. The only thing needed by post is a certified copy of your university entrance qualification. All other documents required for enrollment can be submitted after the application procedurе.