Bioanalytical Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Analysis - Part Time
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Tuition fee of 520 € per month. Please note that there is an additional fee of 50 € per month for non-EU students. This does not apply for holders of a German higher education entrance qualification or a state-recognized bachelor's degree.
Six Reasons to choose this Master's Program
The application requirements for the study program in “Bioanalytical Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Analysis - Part Time” are:
Previous degree (or equivalent) in:
- or a chemistry-related field of study,
Minimum ECTS required:
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
Use the application forms to submit a non-binding application.
You will find an upload section on the online application portal with the documents required for enrollment. The only thing needed by post is a certified copy of your university entrance qualification. All other documents required for enrollment can be submitted after the application procedure.
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
Why request the info material?
- Current prices, discounts & scholarships
- Full curriculum
- Application requirements
- News about informational sessions