Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in biology, biochemistry, chemistry, medicine, agriculture, or related fields.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: With at least C.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
Fill in the online application form and during the online application you have to upload the following documents as pdf-file:
- Official academic transcripts: transcripts in English or German from all colleges/universities.
- Academic diplomas: certificate of high school diploma and of further academic diplomas, if applicable (in English or German).
- A tabular curriculum vitae.
- A photograph: portrait of the size of a passport photograph (only to be sent with the original documents later).
- A letter of motivation.
- Proof of proficiency in English (see language requirements).
Please note that the university cannot accept certificates that are no longer valid.
For more information please check theCourse Website