- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in molecular biomedicine, chemistry, biology, biotechnology, molecular life sciences, pharmacy, or related fields.
Additionally, applicants must have conducted an experimental bachelor thesis or a bachelor thesis in the field of applied bioinformatics.
In their previous bachelor’s studies, applicants should have passed a minimum of three modules (equivalent to at least 30 ECTS-CPs in total) in the following areas:
- Chemical Biology,
- Developmental Biology,
A minimum GPA of 2,5 (German grading systеm).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
Checklist for all required documents:
- A curriculum vitae (CV) written in English.
- A statement of motivation.
- Copies of academic degree certificates (including grades).
- Any documents on further academic degrees.
- Copies of the proof of proficiency in English (see language requirements).
- Copies of any additional qualifying examinations.
Please send the requested documents only as pdf-filеs.
For more information please check theCourse Website