- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in molecular biomedicine, chemistry, biology, biotechnology, molecular life sciences, pharmacy, or related fields.
Additionally, applicants must have conducted an experimental bachelor thesis.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Checklist for all required documents:
- A curriculum vitae (CV) written in English.
- A statement of motivation.
- Copies of academic degree certificates (including grades).
- Any documents on further academic degrees.
- Copies of the proof of proficiency in English.
- Copies of any additional qualifying examinations.
Please send the requested documents only as pdf-files.
For more information please check theCourse Website