Biodiversity, Ecology and Evolution
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October
- Summer Semester: April
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in biological, environmental or life sciences or related degrees with at least 50% of credit from the biological field on subjects such as zoology, botany, ecology, evolution, or physiology. For release-requests please contact the examination board.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
75 € for the first application, 30 € for each additional
- Application form for admission.
- A copy of your passport.
- Your secondary school leaving certificate.
- If applicable: academic records (with a list of subjects and grades) and degree certificates (final certificate, with a list of subjects and grades).
- Proof of English and German language proficiency (see language requirements).
- Applicants from China, Mongolia, or Vietnam: an APS certificate (check of the authenticity of educational biographies and certificates by the corresponding German embassy).
Please note that all certificates must be submitted as an officially certified translation (English or German).
For more information please check theCourse Website