- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in biology or a closely related subject.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
In addition to the online application, the following documents must be uploaded (deadline: July 15th). In case the documents must be submitted as hardcopies additionally, it will be pointed out clearly on the control sheet, which applicants must print out at the end of the online application process.
- Graduation documents (usually the certificate, diploma supplement, transcript of records) of the first job-qualifying degree (B.Sc. biology or equivalent) or a transcript of records with a preliminary total score of at least the notes of the first five semesters (corresponding to 150 ECTS credits). International applicants from outside the European Union are required to submit their final documents, a transcript of records with a preliminary overall score is not enough.
- Proof of proficiency in German, if the qualification for studying at a university (usually the Abitur) was achieved in a non-German-language institution (see language requirements).
- Proof of proficiency in English, at least B2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference (see language requirements).
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
For more information please check theCourse Website