Biology - One year (MBIO1)
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October
- Summer Semester: April
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in biology or a related subject (biochemistry, natural sciences).
Minimum standard period of study: 4 years.
Required ECTS credits: 210.
Relevant to the subject is a course of study that fulfills the following criteria:
- At least 80 credit points (CP) in basic biological modules in the subject areas: Organismic biology, cell biology, microbiology, genetics, molecular biology, and physiology.
- At least 30 CP in basic science, covering the following subjects: Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics.
- At least one-third of the study program should be completed in the form of laboratory practicals.
- Bachelor's thesis of at least 10 CP.
An overall grade of 3.2 or better.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For the verification of eligibility, the following documents are needed:
- Degree certificate with the transcript of records. If not available, a preliminary certificate or a current transcript of records with at least 210 CP is sufficient.
Applications from abroad must submit a certificate of graduation, as this serves as the university entrance qualification for enrollment.
- Individual proof of English language skills (see language requirements).
For more information please check theCourse Website