- Both semesters
- students from Non-EU/EEA Countries (minus Switzerland): directly at the University (incl. VPD from uni-assist)students from EU/EEA Countries (plus Switzerland): directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in courses from natural, engineering, agricultural, forestry or comparable courses.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Application for admission (upload - signed).
- Degree certificate and diploma or subject and grade transcript of studies to date.
- Transcript of records.
- Complete and current résumé.
- Letter of motivation.
- Preliminary Documentation (VPD) if the qualification for graduate studies (e.g. a bachelor's) is obtained outside the EU/EEA.
Additional documents may be required.
For more information please check theCourse Website