- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October 1st
- Summer Semester: April 1st
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) or master's in biomedical engineering, medical engineering, electrical and computer engineering, or similar programs.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
Relevant work experience of at least one year.
Grades up to 3.0 (German grading scale) go into the selection process. Grades lower than 3.0 cannot be admitted.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October 1st)
(starting in April 1st)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Bachelor's degree certificate.
- Grades transcript.
- English language proof (see language requirements).
- Motivation letter.
- Copy of passport.
- Passport format photo.
- Recommendation letters.
- Other activities (social, sports, etc).
All documents must be provided either in German or English language – certified translations only.
For more information please check theCourse Website