- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University (incl. VPD from uni-assist)
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in the same or similar field qualifying for a professional career or a comparable course of studies or a Diploma of a university.
Required ECTS credits: 210.
Applicants holding a first academic degree (bachelor, diploma, etc.) from non-EU-countries: Graduate Record Examination (GRE).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- First degree as Bachelor (in related disciplines) qualifying for a professional career or a comparable course of studies or a Diploma of a university with 210 CP.
- Knowledge of the English language (see language requirements).
- German language certificate level A2 by acknowledged institutions like Goethe-Institut.
- Applicants holding a first academic degree (bachelor, diploma, etc.) from non-EU-countries: Graduate Record Examination (GRE).
- Curriculum vitae.
- Statement of motivation.
- Letter of recommendation from a university professor (optional).
- Proof of particular professional experience (optional).
If you completed your school education outside of Germany, you must send officially certified copies of your certificates to be reviewed by uni-assist BEFORE you can apply online to the HAW Hamburg. You will get a certificate - Vorprüfungsdokumentation (VPD) - from uni-assist that you must include with your application to the HAW Hamburg. Please apply early, as the VPD process can take 4-6 weeks.
For more information please check theCourse Website