- Both semesters
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor of Science in biology (or equivalent) study degree that fulfills the following criteria:
- 30 ECTS required skills in basic biology in the fields of botany, zoology, and microbiology, which may have been achieved in the areas of cell biology, developmental biology, genetics, systematics, physiology, ecology, neurobiology, behavioral biology.
- 45 ECTS required skills in advanced biology achieved in any of the following areas: cell biology, developmental biology, behavioral biology, virology, immunology, neurobiology, human genetics, microbiology, biotechnology, ecology, pharmaceutical biology, bioinformatics, biophysics, biochemistry.
Note: A differentiation between skills in basic and advance biology is not necessary, as long as you prove at least a sum of 75 ECTS in biology.
- 15 ECTS required skills in chemistry: inorganic, organic, physical.
- 15 ECTS required skills in physics, mathematics, biostatistics.
- At least 10 ECTS proof of experimental laboratory experience preferentially by an experimental thesis comprising.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Certificates of a degree in a Bachelor's study program.
- Proof of a university or equivalent degree attesting the achieved overall grading.
- Proof of previously achieved study and examination performances (transcript of records), which documents the basic and advanced skills in biology and all required skills in chemistry, physics, mathematics, and biostatistics (documents translated into German or English).
- Proof of experimental laboratory experience preferentially by an experimental thesis comprising a minimum of 10 ECTS.
- Proof of English proficiency (see language requirements).
For more information please check theCourse Website