Buddhist Studies and Contemplative Τraditiοns
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in religious studies, regional studies, or cultural studies field.
Evidence of coursework related to Buddhism totaling 30 credits or equivalent is requirеd.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
For the application via uni-assist: € 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
To check the subject-specific admission requirements, please apply directly to the Institute of South and Central Asian Studies with the following documents:
- Letter of motivation (motivation for the application, previous knowledge in Buddhist studies, [if applicable] your previous knowledge in Sanskrit and/or Tibetan).
- Curriculum vitae.
- BA certificate (or if not yet available, an overview of studies with grades [Transcript of Records], as well as confirmation of when you will complete the BA program).
Send your application to the secretary's office at indsekr(at)uni-leipzig.de
Simultaneously, you will need to apply to Leipzig Universitу.
For more information please check theCourse Website