Business Administration Corporate Development
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- students from all countries except for Germany: directly at the University (incl. VPD from uni-assist) | students from Germany: directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in management, business administration, economics, or related disciplines - preferably with a corporate development or human resources focus.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
You should have:
- At least 78 credit points from the field of business administration and/or economics, of which:
- at least 18 credits are from the field of economics, and
- at least 48 credit points from the field of business administration.
- At least 15 credit points in the field of statistics and/or mathematics (only modules that provide mathematical and/or statistical methodological competencies will be considered; pure [software] application competencies will not be accepted).
In cases where present bachelor studies have not been fully completed, the application is permitted if the candidate has earned at least 80% of the required credits and will have achieved the remaining results by September 30th at the latest.
A minimum grade of 2.7.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
For the application via uni-assist: € 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
For more information please check theCourse Website