Business Administration: Digital Technology Management
- Winter semester
- directly at University (incl. VPD from uni-assist)
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in business administration.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
Required ECTS credits: 210.
If you have obtained less than 210 ECTS but a minimum of 180 ECTS, you will have to make up the missing ECTS during your Master's studies (prior to the third semester) by completing a 20-week, full-time internship.
Evidence of a minimum of 20 ECTS credits of study modules in economics and/or mathematics and/or statistics from the above-mentioned bachelor's degree (cannot be obtained later).
A final mark of “good” or better is required. German grade: 2,5 or better.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Please submit the following documents to uni-assist, online and via post.
- Certified copies of the original bachelor's degree certificate.
- Certified translations of the above if certificates are issued in another language than German or English.
- Certified copy of your official diploma supplement or in case that you did not receive this, a certified copy of your transcript of records.
- Copy of your passport.
- Printed and signed a copy of uni-assist's application form.
Uni-assist will send preliminary documentation (VPD) to you.
After applying to uni-assist, you must apply to the university. No hard copies have to be sent in. The university will check your original documents when you enroll.
Please upload the following:
- A copy of your bachelor’s degree, your diploma supplement and transcript of records of your business administration studies or a related discipline (a final mark of “good” or better is required, German grade: 2,5 or better).
- Evidence of achieved 210 ECTS credits out of a minimum of six semesters of a bachelor’s degree or diploma program is required (see previous degree).
- A detailed CV.
- If you have a foreign bachelor's degree: you need to upload the VPD from uni-assist.
For more information please check theCourse Website