Business Administration Finance
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- students from all countries except for Germany: directly at the University (incl. VPD from uni-assist) | students from Germany: directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in management, business administration, or economics – preferably with a focus on finance.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
You should have:
- At least 78 credit points from the field of business administration and/or economics, of which:
- at least 18 credits are from the field of economics, and
- at least 48 credit points from the field of business administration.
- At least 15 credit points in the field of statistics and/or mathematics (only modules that provide mathematical and/or statistical methodological competencies will be considered; pure [software] application competencies will not be accepted).
Bring basic financial and statistical knowledge, as well as analytical and mathematical skills.
In cases where present bachelor studies have not been fully completed, the application is permitted if the candidate has earned at least 80% of the required credits and will have achieved the remaining results by September 30th at the latest.
A minimum grade of 2.7.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
For the application via uni-assist: € 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
For more information please check theCourse Website