Business Administration (MBA)
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Tuition fees for the 2-years program: 800 € monthly; non-EU students are requested to pay the tuition fee (4,800 €) at the beginning of the semester. Tuition fees for the 1-year program: 1,000 € monthly; non-EU students are requested to pay the tuition fee (6,000 €) at the beginning of the semester.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Business Administration or a related field is preferred, but not required. Note that if you do not have a relevant degree, your CV will need to show that you have independently developed your knowledge Business Administration to a level equivalent to a bachelor's degree.
Required ECTS credits:
- 240 (for the 1-year program version).
- 180 (at least for the 2-years program version).
You are required to have gained at least 1 year of full time, continuous work experience after your bachelor graduation. Ideally you should have taken over managerial tasks already. If you have instead set up your own business, then proof thereof will be required.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least C1.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
Upload the following documents:
- Official senior high-school diploma with transcript of grades (German Abitur/Fachabitur or equivalent).
- Official university certificates and transcript of grades.
- Passport or European ID.
- English language test (see language requirements).
- Letter of motivation.
- Letter from employer confirming a minimum of 1 year continuous full-time employment.
For more information please check theCourse Website