- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in economics or business administration and, thus, has acquired extensive prior knowledge in this field. Degrees in related subjects might be considered if you have acquired at least 90 ECTS credits from economic or quantitative methods courses. 90 ECTS are equivalent to the workload of 3 semesters of a three-year program. Applicants with fewer credits cannot be considered.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
Additional master's degrees cannot be considered in the selection process. In addition, it is not possible to meet the 90 ECTS requirement through a combination of two bachelor's programs.
If you have not yet obtained a final bachelor's degree, you can apply if you have completed at least 80% of the coursework required in your bachelor's program.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: Grades A-C.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
The following documents are required for your application for the Master of Science in Betriebswirtschaftslehre (Business Administration):
- Bachelor's degree.
- Proof of German and English proficiency (see language requirements).
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Copy of Abitur Certificate (or Equivalent High School Diploma): a simple copy of your Abitur certificate or equivalent (e.g. A-level certificate). This document proves that you have completed your secondary education and are allowed to study at a university in general.
- APS Certificate for Applicants from Vietnam, China, and Mongolia: applicants from the People's Republic of China, Vietnam, and Mongolia need to submit an APS certificate.
For more information please check theCourse Website