- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or a related degree with at least 120 ECTS credits in economic subjects (including methodological subject areas and economically relevant areas of law).
If the degree is still outstanding at the time of application, proof must be provided that no more than 30 ECTS credits have yet to be acquired.
However, the 120 ECTS credits in economic subjects must be proven at the time of application.
At least 24 ECTS credits must be proven in the methodological fields in mathematics, statistics, econometrics, and microeconomics.
Practical work experience is an advantage, but not a prerequisite.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: Grade A.
Specification: 360 in Speaking and Writing in connection with 945 Listening and Reading.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Please note that an application cannot be considered unless uni-assist has received all the required documentation within the prescribed period.
The following documents must be attached to an application:
- Officially authenticated copies of educational certificates obtained so far, including the secondary school leaving certificate together with marks received and, if applicable, university entrance examination documentation, evidence of study areas and grades obtained in previous studies including an explanation of the given grading system, graduation certificate and, if applicable, diploma supplement.
- Enrolment certificate, if you are a student at another German or European higher education institution at the time you apply for a place at Humboldt, or Certificate of exmatriculation (Exmatrikulationsbescheinigung) specifying the areas of study and number of semesters if you have previously studied at another higher education institution in Germany.
- German translations of all certificates (exception: documents in English) as officially authenticated copies.
- Evidence of German language skills (see language requirements) and/or English, French, Spanish proof, etc. as officially authenticated copies - if applicable for the chosen subject.
- A CV starting with the beginning of school education up till now.
- A photocopy of your passport or identity card (for applicants from the EU).
Please send authenticated copies of your original certificates and of original translations. Not only educational certificates but also language certificates must be submitted in the form of authenticated copies.
For more information please check theCourse Website