- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October 1st
- Summer Semester: April 1st
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in the field of engineering sciences, chemical engineering or process technology.
Minimum number of semesters: 6 semesters
Minimum grade: 2.50 (if it's 3.30 or better, the applicant has to pass an admission examination)
Prospective students are expected to:
- Be willing to acquire a basic knowledge of German. German courses are part of the curriculum.
- Be willing to study/live in a challenging, multi-cultural environment.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October 1st)
(starting in April 1st)
Application Procedure & Selection
Applicants have to provide the following:
- Curriculum vitae (maximum of two pages).
- Transcript of records of all semesters/terms studied in the Bachelor's program.
- Information on the grading system at university where the applicant completed a Bachelor's program.
- Bachelor's degree certificate.
- English test score report.
For more information please check theCourse Website