- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in chemical engineering or in a subject-related or subject-specific degree program.
Minimum number of semesters: 6 semesters
Basic competencies in the areas of chemical, thermal and mechanical process engineering as well as knowledge of the application of process engineering concepts to selected problems, to be demonstrated by corresponding modules or courses from the bachelor's or equivalent degree program or by equivalent competenciеs.
An overall grade of 2.5 or better. If no degree has yet been awarded, by examination results achieved up to the application deadline with an average grade of 2.5 or better. If a grade of 2.5 or better is not achieved, aptitude must be proven in a selection interviеw.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
You must upload the following documents:
- Bachelor's degree diploma (certificate) with the final grade as well as an overview of subjects and grades/transcript of records with credit points/Diploma Supplement (if available).
- If you have not yet completed your higher education degree: an overview of subjects and grades/transcript of records issued by the higher education institution with the total credit points earned up to the application deadline and an indication of the provisional average grade.
- Proof of basic competencies in the areas of chemical, thermal and mechanical process engineering as well as knowledge of the application of process engineering concepts to selected problems.
- Form for the subject-specific additional information (pdf).
- Proof of English language proficiency (see language requirements).
- In the case of a higher education degree from China, Vietnam, or India: APS certificate or APS confirmation.
- In the case of a foreign higher education degree: the grading scale of the degree program with the indication of the lowest passing grade and maximum grade for the degree, to be shown on the bachelor's degree diploma/bachelor's degree certificate or on an official document of the higher education institution.
- If proofs and documents to be submitted are not written in German or English, additionally, an official translation into German or English is required.
- For applicants who do not come from an EU country or the European Economic Area and have a German higher education entrance qualification (“Abitur”): proof of higher education entrance qualification.
- It is not necessary to certify the supporting documents.
- When submitting the application, all required supporting documents must be uploaded. Subsequent submission is not possible.
- Application documents in paper form, as a fax or by e-mail will not be accepted.
- A document issued in another name must be supplemented by documentary evidence of the change οf namе.
For more information please check theCourse Website