- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in chemistry or another field in the natural sciences.
Compared to the German rating system (according to which 1.0 is the best and 4.0 is the lowest grade), you should have an average of at least 2.5. All foreign grades will be evaluated according to this system. In order to give you an idea of what your chances are for admission to the program, the following rules of thumb can be applied:
- In GPA-ratings (maximum grade 4.0, minimum grade to pass 2.0) you need at least an average of 3.0.
- In percentage-ratings (100% maximum, minimum grade to pass 40%), you need at least 70%.
- If your degree includes ratings like "first division", "first division with distinction" etc, you should have at least earned one of the two best ratings.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website