- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in chemistry.
With grade 2.5 or better according to ECTS.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least C.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
A scan pdf of the following documents is required for application:
- Tabular resumé (including the achieved overall grades, home address, e-mail, and phone number). Feel free to use your own template but it is recommended that you create your tabular resumé with Europass CV.
- Copies of bachelor's certificate and transcript of records, if applicable, with an official translation in English.
- Proof of English language proficiency (see language requirements).
Do not send hard copies. Applications by regular mail or e-mail will not be considered.
For more information please check theCourse Website