Chinese Politics and Society
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: September
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Political Science, Sociology, or Political and Social Studies.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
If you are still studying for your BA degree by the time of application, you have to submit a transcript of records with at least 150 ECTS. This is to ensure that you finish your BA degree before starting with the MA program.
A grade of 2.2 or above. If you do fulfill all other formal requirements but have a BA grade below 2.2, you will be invited for an interview.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in September)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Completed BA degree in social science (at least 150 ECTS must be proven at the time of application).
- Very good knowledge of English (see language requirements).
- CV (in German or English).
- Letter of motivation (in English).
For more information please check theCourse Website