- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor’s degree in a China-related degree program (minimum requirement: 40 ECTS in Chinese language and 20 ECTS in China-related/Chinese Studies courses). Accreditation of comparable degree programs is possible. A copy of the certificate should be handed in together with a copy of the diploma supplement.
Proof of stays abroad in greater China* or a minimum of 20 ECTS (or corresponding) acquired in a program taught in the Chinese language at a university in greater China*.
*Greater China: mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Bachelor's certificate: a copy of the certificate should be handed in together with a copy of the diploma supplement.
- Proof of stay abroad in greater China (see previous degree).
- Proof of English proficiency (see language requirements).
- A CV.
- Letter of motivation, including a statement of track preference.
For more information please check theCourse Website