- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: September
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor’s degree in a China-related degree program (minimum requirement: 40 ECTS in Chinese language and 20 ECTS in China-related/Chinese Studies courses). Accreditation of comparable degree programs is possible. A copy of the certificate should be handed in together with a copy of the diploma supplement.
Proof of stays abroad in greater China* or a minimum of 20 ECTS (or corresponding) acquired in a program taught in the Chinese language at a university in greater China* (currently the academic stay in a Chinese-speaking country is not required, because due to the pandemic, this was not possible for a longer period of time, but this is only temporary).
*Greater China: mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore.
If the bachelor’s degree has not yet been completed, documentation of the performance in the study program is to be provided (a minimum of 130 ECTS is to be documented).
A grade of 1.9 (B) or above (accreditation of comparable degree programs is possible).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in September)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Bachelor's certificate: a copy of the certificate should be handed in together with a copy of the diploma supplement.
- Proof of stay abroad in greater China (see previous degree).
- Proof of English proficiency (see language requirements).
- A CV.
- Letter of motivation, including a statement of track preference.
For more information please check theCourse Website