Choreography and Performance
- Winter semester
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
The required aesthetic judgment and artistic ability are determined in the context of an artistic aptitude test (artistic portfolio, BA thesis or equivalent scientific work, oral aptitude test).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The applicant has to submit the following documents
- A tabular CV.
- A letter of motivation.
- A folder with two to three self-made artistic works that the applicant has selected himself (e.g. videos or documentation of his own choreographic works, installations or performances, but also scenic designs).
- BA thesis or equivalent scientific work.
- An explanation with the following wording: "I assure: I have done the work presented in the folder myself".
- If necessary, a reasoned recommendation, for example, the opinion of a lecturer.
For more information please check theCourse Website