Civil Systems Engineering
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a course of study in the subject area of civil engineering, architecture or a subject-related course. The course of study must include at least the following parts:
- At least 12 ECTS in the constructive mechanics,
- At least 6 ECTS in a design project, and
- At least 6 ECTS in the areas of computational design or computer science.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Bachelor's degree.
- Certificate of English language proficiency (see language requirements).
- Letter of reference: an academic letter written by your professor at a recognized University.
- Motivation Letter: in max. 2 pages explain why the offered program interests you.
- Academic Record: previous academic records such as scientific publications.
For more information please check theCourse Website