Climate Change Managеmеnt
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Applicants who have a non-German first degree need a the VPD from Uni-Assist to apply to the program.
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in environmental or land-use sciences such as landscape planning/architecture, forestry, agriculture, environmental engineering, biology, (geo-)ecology, or equivalent degree programs.
Required ECTS credits: 210.
Depending on the entry qualification (bachelor degrees with less than 210 ECTS), the acquisition of additional credits through an internship is required, which increases the duration of the course to a total of four semesters (120 ECΤS).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: Must be submiteed by the end of the program.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
For the application via uni-assist: € 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
After submitting your VPD application online, please send the following documents to uni-assist:
- Complete transcripts*.
- Bachelor's or Diploma degree certificate (in case your certificate has not yet been issued, you need to prove to be in your last semester/finishing your studies soon with your current transcripts)*.
*Certified copies of these documents in their original language are required. If the original language of the documents is a language other than German or English, they have to be translated by a court-certified translator. Please submit then a certified translation of the original and of the translation.
For more information please check theCourse Website