Climate, Earth, Water, Sustainability
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in a subject relevant to the course.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
A first professional university degree in geoecology or physics with at least 180 CP; or a first professional university degree in the natural sciences with evidence of successfully completed modules amounting to at least 12 credit points each in physics, earth and environmental sciences and mathematics, as well as at least another 12 credit points in the natural sciences.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least grade B.
Specification: At least 5.0 points in each skill area.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
When applying for the 1st semester, you must submit the following documents in digital form via your uni-assist applicant account in addition to an online application :
- Completed and signed application for approval. The application for admission is the application form that is created as a result of the online application at uni-assist.
- Simple copy (ie not authenticated ) of the German or English-language final certificate of the first degree (e.g. bachelor of arts, bachelor of science, diploma, magister). If you do not yet have a professional qualification, you can still apply for admission. The prerequisite for an application without a formal qualification is that at least the following credit points with a transcript of records (also not certified) and the average grade achieved up to that point are proven at the time of application:
- at least 140 CP for bachelor's degree programs with a scope of 180 CP,
- at least 170 LP for bachelor's degree programs with a scope of 210 LP,
- at least 200 CP for bachelor's programs with a scope of 240 CP.
If the certificate or the provisional evidence is in a language other than German or English, a simple copy of the foreign-language certificate or provisional evidence, a German or English translation, the accuracy of which is certified by a sworn interpreter or translator, must be submitted.
- Diploma Supplement: a simple copy (ie not notarized) of the Diploma Supplement or other suitable proof from the university of all achievements that you have achieved up to your first professional qualification. The module handbook or the study and examination regulations of your degree program are suitable as another proof. If you have completed your work at a university other than the University of Potsdam, this proof must contain information on credit point information as well as information on the form, content and examination modalities.
- If applicable, notification of classification for the 1st semester.
For more information please check theCourse Website