Clinical Exercise Science
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a subject essential for the master’s degree program, such as prevention and rehabilitation in sports and medicine, sports sciences, health sciences (e.g., BA in sports therapy and prevention, BA/BSc in sports and health in prevention and therapy; BA/BSc in clinical health science; BA/BSc in physiotherapy).
Required ECTS credits: 180.
At least half of the 180 ECTS demonstrably dealt with scientific methodology and clinical exercise science. University degrees in related subjects can be recognized if they are equivalent or comparable.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least B.
Specification: At least 6.5 in each field.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Completed and signed admissions application. The admission application is the document that is compiled as a result of your online application on uni-assist.
- Simple copy (i.e. uncertified) of the German- or English-language graduation certificate from your first degree (e.g. Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, Diplom, Magister).
If your graduation or preliminary certificate is in a language other than German or English, then you must submit a German or English translation certified by a sworn translator, along with a simple copy of this document.
If documentation of your first professional qualification is not yet available by the admission application deadline, you can still apply for admission. You must have (with a transcript of records, uncertified will suffice):
- At least 140 CP in a bachelor's degree with a total requirement of 180 CP.
- At least 170 CP in a bachelor's degree with a total requirement of 210 CP.
- At least 200 CP in a bachelor's degree with a total requirement of 240 CP.
- Diploma Supplement: a simple copy (i.e. uncertified) of the diploma supplement or other relevant documentation from your university regarding all coursework completed for your first professional degree. You may also submit the module manual or the study and examination regulations of your degree program to evidence your qualification. If this coursework was completed at an institution of higher education other than the University of Potsdam, then this proof must include information regarding the credit points, form, content, and the examination modalities.
- If applicable, a placement notification for the first semester.
- English language skills (see language requirements).
For more information please check theCourse Website