- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The tuition fee is 17,000 € (incl. fees for the PPCR program), or 8,500 € for PPCR-Graduates.
University degree (4 years).
PPCR alumni will have to provide a certificate of the PPCR program and apply directly to DIU for the 2nd year of the Master‘s program.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Legal copy of university degree in English or German.
- University course transcript (4 years) in English or German.
- Curriculum vitae (CV).
- Letter of motivation.
- For participants or alumni of the PPCR-Course: Confirmation of registration for the PPCR course and copy PPCR-final grades.
For more information please check theCourse Website