Commercial Vehicle Technology
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in engineering, computer science or related fields.
All grades are translated into the German grade system (1.0 best grade, 5.0 worst grade, 4.0 is needed to pass). If you apply with a bachelor's degree, final grades from 1.0 to 3.0 are credited, if you apply with a Diploma or Master, final grades from 1.0 to 2.3 are credited.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For an application please fill in the online application and add the following documents (pdf file):
- Detailed curriculum vitae (CV).
- Scanned copy of master's degree, diploma (or equivalent) or bachelor's degree (original language).
- Transcript of records (ToR).
- Scanned copies of certified translation (in German or English) of your degree certificate and transcript of records (only if your certificates are not in English or German).
- Description of subjects covered during your previous studies.
- Proof of English and German Proficiency (see language requirements).
- Letter of motivation (max. 2 pages).
- One letter of recommendation from faculty staff.
- APS certificate (for applicants of the People’s Republic of China, Vietnam, and Mongolia only).
For more information please check theCourse Website