Communication Design and Creative Strategies
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The tuition fee is 695 € monthly for the full-time version (for the part-time version, price on request). Admission fee of 980 € (only prospective students from non-EU/non-Schengen area).
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in design, fine arts or equivalent degree.
A good or very good degree.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Please use the Online application form and attach a PDF of your portfolio.
Please include in your portfolio (all bundled in a multipage PDF):
- A title page (“cover”).
- Your cv.
- A very brief summary of the written part of your bachelor thesis (if available).
- Motivation letter (max. 250 words).
- Min. three comprehensive graphic design works created by you (or with a clearly indicated contribution from you).
- Including a description of the work,
- And a documentation of the design process.
This study program is based in:
1a) Campus Berlin
1b) Campus Frankfurt am Main
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
For more information please check theCourse Website