Communications and Multimedia Engineering
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, communication engineering, computer science, applied mathematics or physics.
Applicants must have knowledge in the following aspects:
- Engineering math: linear algebra, complex analysis, linear differential equations, Fourier transform, Laplace transform, z-transform.
- Signals and systems (textbook, e.g., Oppenheim/Willsky: Discrete-time signals and systems).
- Communications (textbook, e.g., Haykin: Communication systems).
- Stochastic signals (textoobk, e.g., Pillai/Papoulis: Probability, random variables, and Stochastic processes).
- Software: C/C++, MATLAB, Python.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
Please send via email all of the required forms and the following documents as scanned copies (maximum email size limit: 10 MB):
- Your curriculum vitae (CV).
- Your secondary school’s leaving certificate, national entrance exam results (if any), and university entrance certificate (certified English version).
- Your university certificates and transcripts of records (certified English version).
- English language certificate.
- APS certificate (China).
- GRE test results (if any).
- Certificates for English or German language courses or tests (if any).
- Recommendation letters of two of your academic teachers that have known you well.
To the following email address: [email protected]
For more information please check theCourse Website