Computer and Information Science
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in computer science or a closely related subject.
Minimum standard period of study: 3 years.
Grade of at least "satisfactory" (3.0) according to the German grading system.
The test score from the GRE general revised test (only mandatory for applicants with a university degree not falling under the Lisbon Convention, for more information see below) and the grade are important components, but are set in relation to other admission requirements. For instance, if the majority of required admission requirements match (e.g. outstanding performance, above average grade etc.) and also the subject qualification is given, then an applicant can also compensate for a lower GRE score (< 155).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least C.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The following documents are part of your application. Please note that this list is not binding. It only serves as an orientation:
- Officially certified copy of your bachelor's degree certificate with an official translation into German or English. Students in their final year of study can hand in the degree certificate later.
- Officially certified copy of your transcript of records showing subjects taken, credits, and grades obtained, with an official translation into German or English. For applicants enrolled at the Department of Computer and Information Science at the University of Konstanz, an uncertified transcript of records is sufficient.
- Documentation of English language skills (see language requirements).
- Table of equivalence. Not applicable for applicants with a B.Sc. degree in computer science or information engineering from the University of Konstanz.
- Personal statement questionnaire. A handwritten completion of the form is not acceptable and may lead to a non-review of the application. A handwritten completion of the form is not acceptable and may lead to a non-review of the application.
- Full curriculum vitae (max. 2 pages). A handwritten CV is not acceptable and may lead to a non-review of the application.
- GRE General Test (official score sheet). If applicable.
- Applicants from China, Mongolia, Vietnam. APS certificate (original) issued by the German Embassy in Beijing, Ulan Bator, Hanoi.
For more information please check theCourse Website