Computer and Information Science
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in computer science or a closely related subject.
Minimum standard period of study: 3 years.
You must have knowledge in the following areas:
- Computer science and programming.
- Mathematics and theoretical foundations.
- Other courses in the area of computer science.
A lack of subject relevance cannot be compensated by high scoring in other admission criteria and will result in the exclusion of the application.
The GRE revised General Test is applicable for applicants with a university degree from a country not falling under the Lisbon Convention. A missing GRE test result (if applicable) will lead to an exclusion of the application.
Grade of at least "satisfactory" (3.0) according to the German grading system.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least C.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The following documents are part of your application. Please note that this list is not binding. It only serves as an orientation:
- Officially certified copy of your bachelor's degree certificate with an official translation into German or English. Students in their final year of study can hand in the degree certificate later.
- Officially certified copy of your transcript of records showing subjects taken, credits, and grades obtained, with an official translation into German or English. For applicants enrolled at the Department of Computer and Information Science at the University of Konstanz, an uncertified transcript of records is sufficient.
- Documentation of English language skills (see language requirements).
- Table of equivalence. Not applicable for applicants with a B.Sc. degree in computer science or information engineering from the University of Konstanz.
- Personal statement questionnaire. A handwritten completion of the form is not acceptable and may lead to a non-review of the application. A handwritten completion of the form is not acceptable and may lead to a non-review of the application.
- Full curriculum vitae (max. 2 pages). A handwritten CV is not acceptable and may lead to a non-review of the application.
- GRE General Test (official score sheet. Institution Code (DI): 7174); if applicable.
- Applicants from China, Mongolia, Vietnam. APS certificate (original) issued by the German Embassy in Beijing, Ulan Bator, Hanoi.
For more information please check theCourse Website