Computer Science for Digital Media
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor of Science degree in computer science, media informatics, media technology or a related field with a strong focus on computer science. Bachelor's degrees in electrical engineering, physics or mathematics may be eligible if you took a significant number of core computer science courses during your studies.
The university will check if you have completed a sufficient number of mathematics and computer science courses:
- Mathematics and computer science amounting to the equivalent of at least 90 ECTS points (approx.).
- Mathematics amounting to at least 15 ECTS points.
- Computer science amounting to at least 45 ECTS points.
If the converted credit-weighted average grade of your Bachelor's degree is at least 2.0 in the German system, your chances of acceptance are very good.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website