- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field.
You must also have covered:
- At least 18 ECTS credit points in mathematics.
- At least 15 ECTS credit points in theoretical computer science.
- At least 18 ECTS credit points in programming, software technology, information systems.
- At least 10 ECTS credit points for your bachelor's thesis.
Good to very good bachelor's degree.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Mandatory documents (in English or German):
- Bachelor certificate. In case you have not yet finished your bachelor's studies before the application deadline expires, you can apply without a final bachelor's certificate. Please note that the final bachelor's certificate needs to be handed within the first semester of your studies. Otherwise, you will be automatically exmatriculated.
- Transcript of records (official university transcript in English or German with credit points according to ECTS). The university only accepts official transcripts of records from the university you graduated from in English or German. Please make sure that your official bachelor's transcript either shows credit points according to the ECTS credit point system or else attach a diploma supplement that explains the credit point system of your university.
- TOEFL or IELTS result (see language requirements). Please upload a scanned copy of your result with your online application.
- Statement of purpose/motivation letter.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Name and address of two referees (email and physical address, a template is given on the application form).
- Applicants from China and Vietnam: if you have completed your previous education in China or Vietnam, you have to include a Certificate of Authenticity (Echtheitsbestätigung) of your documents issued by the Academic Acknowledgement Bureau in Beijing (Akademische Prüfstelle in Peking) or Hanoi (Akademische Prüfstelle, Deutsche Botschaft Hanoi).
Only complete applications will be considered.
Applications missing one or more of the mandatory documents listed above will be rejected.
Only applications submitted via the Online Application Form will be considered.
For more information please check theCourse Website