Construction and Real Estate Management
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: September
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in civil engineering, architecture, or a related subject area.
Required ECTS credits: 180
Students will be selected on the basis of the overall average grade of their prior studies, work experience, and English language ability.
By proving more than two years of professional experience after finishing the first academic degree, successfully admitted students can obtain a German-Finnish joint degree from HTW Berlin and Metropolia UAS. If the student has less than two years of professional experience, the student will be awarded a German Master´s degree title from the HTW Berlin.
Not specified by the university, but taken into account during the admission process.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in September)
Application Procedure & Selection
€ 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
Complete application documentation must comprise:
For entry to the program:
- Completed HTW Berlin application form.
- Copy of passport or identity card (proof of identity).
- Documentation proving that the entry requirements for the consecutive Master's program Construction and Real Estate Management have been met. Grade transcripts must be included as attested copies alongside a detailed description of the program, in a German or English translation if the originals were not awarded in English or German.
- Evidence of the number of ECTS credits completed from the first professional higher education degree. If an applicant's first degree comprises at least 240 credits, he/she may study. Based on the number of credits gained with the applicant's first degree, the selection committee shall document whether he/she can study on program variant I with 120 credits or program variants II or III with 60 credits. Accreditation of further study or extra-curricular competence is also possible.
- Evidence of English proficiency (see language requirements).
- If applicable, evidence of at least two years of relevant professional experience following the first academic degree; submission of this evidence shall be documented by the selection committee as an entry requirement for gaining a joint degree as per StPO Annex 1 programme variant Ib, IIb or IIIb.
For admission to the program:
- Evidence of the final grade/average grade (to one decimal place) of the first academic degree.
- Evidence of relevant professional experience/qualification following the first academic degree (tabular overview of previous academic education and relevant professional experience following the first academic degree).
- An independently formulated exposition on the content and purpose of academic assignments at Master's level at universities of applied science (to a length of at least two pages).
For more information please check theCourse Website