- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction (Aptitude Assessment)
- directly at the University (incl. VPD from uni-assist)
- Study mode:
- On campus
The Master in Consumer Science (MCS) program at the TUM School of Management stands out in Germany. It offers a distinctive educational journey, bringing together students from a variety of countries and academic disciplines. The program's diverse cohort and extensive curriculum enhance the exchange of diverse viewpoints, improve intercultural abilities, and equip students for a thriving international career. As a master's program, it is designed to transform you into a specialist in consumer research, endowed with a distinct international and interdisciplinary perspective. It skillfully blends management studies with social and consumer sciences, creating an engaging learning environment.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in economics or social sciences or comparable coursеs.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
€ 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
- Application for admission (upload - signed).
- Degree certificate and diploma or subject and grade transcript of studies to date.
- Proof of English language proficiency (see language requirements).
- Curricular analysis.
- Optional: ranking certificate.
- Optional: GMAT.
- Complete and current résumé.
- Preliminary documentation (VPD) if the qualification for graduate studies (e.g. a bachelor's degree) is obtained outside the EU/EEА.
For more information please check theCourse Website