Contemporary Dance Education
- Both semesters
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
Three years or more of professional experience (evidence must be submitted) in the field of dance, as well as proof of knowledge and skills, demonstrated at the entrance examination.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: Listening: 275; Reading: 275; Speaking: 120; Writing: 120.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- The printed and signed version of your online-application.
- Current photo.
- Complete and up-to-date curriculum vitae (until application year).
- Copy of your school leaving certificate (if not yet available, the last school report is sufficient for now); when you hand in foreign certificates, a German or English certified translation is necessary.
- Copies of certificates of examinations passed that are required to enter the respective study program (Bachelor certificate or equivalent for Master-studies, Master certificate or equivalent for Konzertexamen). If the results of those examinations are not available yet, please provide documentation of application for examination).
- For applicants from the People's Republic of China, from the Socialist Republic of Vietnam and from Mongolia: original certificate issued by the APS (Akademische Prüfstelle) (PR China // SR Vietnam // Mongolia).
- Medical certificate from an ENT consultant (required only for Vocal Studies).
- Proof of payment for the application fee (bank statement or proof of cash deposit).
- Proof of command of the English language.
For more information please check theCourse Website