COOP Design Research
- Winter semester
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in the fields of architecture, design, cultural sciences, or similar.
Minimum standard period of study: 4 years.
Required ECTS credits: 240.
An application on the basis of a bachelor's degree requires one year of professional practice.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Application form for admissions to studies for foreign applicants (signed).
- Letter of intent and personal background, focusing on the COOP Design Research MSc Program consisting of two parts (300 words each): an articulation of your interest, and a description of the personal background.
- Transcript of grades (with grading scale).
- Diplomas, leaving school certificate (Exmatrikulationsbescheinigung).
- Proof of English (see language requirements).
- Portfolio/CV (max. 12 pages, 10 MB).
- Proof of employment.
- Copy of passport.
- Passport photo.
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
For more information please check theCourse Website