- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a program closely related to computer sciences.
In particular, a bachelor's degree in computer science, cyber security, or mathematics with subsidiary computer science qualifies. Adequate content of the degree is available if the theoretical, practical, applied, and technical computer science and mathematics education is comparable to the bachelor's degree course in computer science at BTU.
The Examination Board of Cyber Security at BTU Cottbus-Senftenberg will decide whether an applicant’s degree is sufficient. If the board is unsure about the equivalence, they may decide that a student must complete additional preliminary modules.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least C.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Fully completed and signed online application form (either BTU's Online Application Portal or uni-assist).
- A simple copy of a document proving the completion of a bachelor's or higher level degree including a transcripts of records/list of subjects taken (if the original is not in English or German, then you need a translation to English or German from a sworn translator | if you do not yet have a final diploma, you may also submit preliminary documents).
- For applicants in their last bachelor's semester: you will need at least a document (including the already recorded grades) of your university, that you will finalise your studies before the start of our master's program.
- A simple copy of the higher education entrance qualification (a translation to English or German from a sworn translator is required if the original is not in English or German).
- A concise up-to-date curriculum vitae with details about your educational history, practical experience (if applicable), research interests, etc.
- A thesis or equivalent publication, project report etc. will be an advantage for your application (if the thesis/publication/report is not in English or German, you have to submit the paper(s) in the original language and to add a meaningful summary in English or German).
- Proof of English language skills (see language requirements).
- A simple copy of passport/official personal identification.
- A simple copy of a valid residence permit for Germany, if available.
- APS (Akademische Prüfstelle/Academic Verification Office) certificate for Chinese, Vietnamese and Mongolian applicants.
German language skills are not required for the application.
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
For more information please check theCourse Website