Data Science, AI, and Digital Business
- Both semesters
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- Flexible (online or on-campus)
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- 1-year program: Nationals = 13,000 €; Internationals = 15,500 €. 2-year program: Nationals = 22,000 €; Internationals = 25,000 €. 2-year online program: 9,500 €. Scholarships and discounts available!
Five Reasons to choose this Master's Program
Special Program Features
The Association of MBAs (AMBA) is a global organisation founded in 1967 which focuses primarily on international business school accreditation and membership.
The application requirements for the study program in “Data Science, AI, and Digital Business” are:
Previous degree (or equivalent) in:
- Data science
- Technology-related sciences
- Other complementary scientific disciplines (business, economics, law, social sciences, or psychology).
Minimum ECTS required:
- Not mentioned.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Copy of passport.
Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university in English/German or a certified copy.
Transcripts in English/German or their certified copies.
For more information please check theCourse Website