- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
The applicant must have a degree with a study share of at least 20 LP in mathematics modules and at least 10 LP in computer science modules.
These 20 LP in mathematics modules must contain at least 5 LP in the areas of linear algebra or analysis and at least 5 LP in the areas of probability theory or statistics. With regard to the required 10 LP in computer science modules, at least 5 LP must be in the area of algorithms and at least 5 LP in a module that imparted knowledge of a higher programming language, e.g. C/ C++, Java, or Python.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: Grade B.
Specification: Level B2.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
€ 75 for the first application, € 30 for each addtional
- Graduation certificate with a final grade (if you have completed your studies). If you are applying for a higher subject-specific semester, this document is stringently required.
- Official current transcript of records with a final grade.
- Official transcript of records for the master’s program and a current certificate of enrollment, only when applying for the higher subject-specific semesters.
- If applicable, a current certificate of enrollment, in case you are currently enrolled or have been enrolled at a German university/college after completing your first degree.
- Official translations of all certificates if issued in any language other than German or English, issued by sworn translators only or by an institution being entitled to translations for official purposes.
- Proof of English or German knowledge, if required for the chosen master’s program.
- Proof of other language knowledge, if required for the chosen master’s program.
- If applicable, additional study-related skills, if this is a selection criterion for the desired master’s program.
Please check carefully, if you have sent all the required documents with your applicant number via mail to uni-assist in due time. If this is not the case, your application is incomplete and will be excluded from the admission procedure.
For more information please check theCourse Website