- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in the subject of mathematics, computer science, physics, bioinformatics, psychology, cognitive science, neuroscience, or sociology comprising at least 15 credits in modules related to mathematics – especially linear algebra, analysis, probability theory, and/or statistics – and at least 5 credits in modules related to computer science in which the applicant gained knowledge and skills in a higher programming language such as C/C++, Java, Python, Matlab or R.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Graduation certificate with a final grade (if you have completed your studies). If you are applying for a higher subject-specific semester, this document is stringently required.
- Official current transcript of records with a final grade.
- Official transcript of records for the master’s program and a current certificate of enrollment, only when applying for the higher subject-specific semesters.
- If applicable, a current certificate of enrollment, in case you are currently enrolled or have been enrolled at a German university/college after completing your first degree.
- Official translations of all certificates if issued in any language other than German or English, issued by sworn translators only or by an institution being entitled to translations for official purposes.
- Proof of English or German knowledge, if required for the chosen master’s program.
- Proof of other language knowledge, if required for the chosen master’s program.
- If applicable, additional study-related skills, if this is a selection criterion for the desired master’s program.
Please check carefully, if you have sent all the required documents with your applicant number via mail to uni-assist in due time. If this is not the case, your application is incomplete and will be excluded from the admission procedure.
For more information please check theCourse Website