- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in the same or a closely related subject.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Your application usually includes the following documents:
- The printed, signed online application (application for admission).
- Your CV.
- A copy of your current German certificate.
- If there is a university: Entrance examination in your home country: Certified copy and official translation of the result.
- If you have already studied at another university: Certified copies and official translation of your transcript of records and your university certificates.
- If you are already enrolled at a German university: Current certificate of matriculation and clearance certificate from your university (confirmation that you have not lost the right to take exams in the subject you are studying).
- Proof of payment of the evaluation fee (e.g. copy of online transfer).
The documents to be submitted depend on your degree program, country of origin and educational path. At the end of the online application you will find a personal checklist for your application documents. In any case, follow this list.
For more information please check theCourse Website