- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree. A qualified degree is a degree that comprises at least 50 ECTS in computer science, statistics, and/or mathematics, with at least 10 ECTS each in mathematics (linear algebra, analysis) and basics of computer science and 5 ECTS in statistics methodical and formal content is available. Any further acquired knowledge and qualifications can be taken into account.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- The diploma of a previous degree and the associated documents (transcript, transcript of records, diploma supplement, module descriptions, etc.) that provide information about the individual course of study, the completed modules, the achievements made during the course and their assessments and about the individual professional profile of the completed course. If the university or professional academy at which the applicant obtained the previous degree does not issue such documents for the applicant, correspondingly meaningful documents must be submitted (e.g. performance records).
- If there is still no diploma from a previous degree, a preliminary final document and/or a current transcript of records or correspondingly meaningful documents will be submitted.
- A complete list (including details of the credit points (ECTS)) of the achievements and qualifications in the fields of computer science, statistics, and mathematics in the previous degree or otherwise proven. A special form is provided for the listing. If the application documents are not submitted in German, a certified translation in German or English must also be submitted. If the original application documents are in English, they can be submitted without a certified translation.
For more information please check theCourse Website