- Summer semester
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- Online course
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The tuition fee is 35,000 €. In case you need to extend your studies, an extension fee of 500 € is due for each additional Semester (One Semester = 6 months).
Bachelor's degree, or a certificate of qualifying as a "Zahntechnikermeister" or equivalent abroad.
Dentists need additionally a license to work as a dentist.
University graduates need at least three years of professional experience as a dental technician (bachelor) or as a dentist to be considered for admission. "Zahntechnikermeister" (or equivalent abroad) need at least four years of professional experience as a dental technician.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The following items are required with your application:
- University Diploma for university graduates or certificate for the "Zahtechnikermeister" examination or equivalent*.
- For dentists, the Licence entitling you to practice dentistry in your country*.
- Proof of a minimum of 3 years of relevant professional work experience for university graduates and a minimum of 4 years of relevant professional work experience for "Zahntechnikermeister" (or equivalent degree).
- Proof of English language skills (see language requirements).
- Letter of motivation.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Recommendation letters (from a mentor, professor, or employer).
- Passport photo.
- Where applicable: evidence of guest studies or participation in advanced training at a university.
*If applicable: with an official translation in English or German.
For more information please check theCourse Website