- Summer semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in political science, social science, law, economics or geography or in other subjects related to the planning and evaluation of development programs and projects.
With a mark of at least "second class, upper division" or its equivalent.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Letter of application, describing the motivation of your application.
- Curriculum vitae: please use the Europass CV form.
- School leaving certificate.
- University certificate(s), showing both the academic title awarded and all single marks (full transcript of records).
- Language certificate (see language requirements).
- Evidence of current and – if possible – former employment or any other relevant practical experience. At least evidence for the last two years of professional career shall be provided.
- For DAAD-EPOS candidates: the completed DAAD application form (scanned version of a filled and signed form; note that – despite being stated in item 10 of this DAAD standard form – it is not required to indicate a research project and/or to attach a research outline. If already applied, you may indicate a specific field of research interest).
And additional recommended documents:
- Passport size photo.
- Copy of passport or identity card.
- Two recommendation letters, one academic and one professional (compulsory for DAAD-EPOS applicants).
Please take care of good readability of all submitted documents and label the files according to their category (e.g. “letter of motivation”, “CV”, “academic letter of recommendation”, etc).
For more information please check theCourse Website