- Winter semester
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a humanities or cultural studies subject.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
During your undergraduate studies, you must have acquired a history, culture, language, literature, music, religion, art or social sciences component of at least 140 ECTS.
An average grade of at least 2.50; if you have obtained this qualification from a foreign institution, the conversion is based on the so-called modified Bavarian formula.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
In order for you to be able to take part in the aptitude test, you need to submit the following documents:
- Tabular CV.
- Your degree certificate from your undergraduate studies; if this certificate is not available, you need certified proof of your previous examinations from the degree program in the amount of at least 150 ECTS as well as the average grade of the first degree achieved at that time. In this case, you must present your final certificate by the end of the first semester at the latest.
- Proof of the study and examination achievements achieved in the undergraduate course of study, stating the modules in the fields of history, culture, language, literature, music, religion, art or social sciences and the examination achievements assigned to them, including the credit points and module grades earned for them. If you do not yet have your degree certificate, you will need a preliminary record of your academic and examination achievements with the above information. If your diploma is not yet available, you will need a preliminary proof of your studies and examinations with the above information.
- The presentation of a research question from the field of "Digital humanities" in the range of 3000-4000 characters without bibliographical references and spaces. The presentation should refer in particular to research literature in the field of "Digital humanities", which is suitable for demonstrating the topicality and relevance of the research question described.
For more information please check theCourse Website