Digital Innovation Management
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree. 15 ECTS from the field of IT management, information technology (IT) as well as business administration. Ideally, applicants also have knowledge of business administration. Alternatively, oral examinations (30 minutes each) can be taken at Neu-Ulm University of Applied Sciences.
Required ECTS credits: 210.
If you have a bachelor's degree with only 180 ECTS points, the existing qualification gap of 30 ECTS points must be made through proof or successful completion of one of the following preliminary work:
- Co-authorship of a research publication in English (research paper).
- At least 6 months of verifiable professional experience full-time after acquiring the bachelor's degree in an activity relevant to the content of the course (proof of employment contract and/or job references).
- Successful passing of an admission test in the form of a written academic paper in English.
Please contact the head of the study program for the provision of such proof:
- Proof of additional subjects taken amounting to 30 ECTS from a previous degree program.
Grade 2.3 or better.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
€ 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
The following documents must be submitted by the application deadline:
- Application for admission.
- Copy of high school transcript (no certification necessary).
- Copy of bachelor’s degree transcript with a minimum of 210 ECTS credits and a final mark of 2.3 or better (no certification necessary). Your bachelor’s degree must be completed before the end of the application period.
- Proof of 30 ECTS credits from the field of information technology (IT) and information management. The university will test this knowledge as part of the application process.
- Proof of English skills (see language requirements).
- Proof of German skills (see language requirements). The language certificate must be submitted by the time of enrolment.
All applicants who have not obtained their bachelor's degree in Germany must upload their certificates via the uni-assist online portal for further checks.
For more information please check theCourse Website