Digital Innovation Management
- Winter semester
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree with 30 ECTS in information technology (IT) and information management.
Required ECTS credits: 210.
If you have a bachelor's degree with only 180 ECTS points, the existing qualification gap of 30 ECTS points must be made through proof or successful completion of one of the following preliminary work:
- Co-authorship of a research publication in English (research paper).
- At least 6 months of verifiable professional experience full-time after acquiring the bachelor's degree in an activity relevant to the content of the course (proof of employment contract and/or job references).
- Successful passing of an admission test in the form of a written academic paper in English. You can apply for participation informally in English and exclusively by email until the end of the respective application period.
Please contact the head of the course to provide proof of this.
Grade 2.3 or better.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The following documents must be submitted by the application deadline at the latest:
- Application for admission.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Simple copy of your high school diploma.
- Simple copy of your bachelor's degree with at least 210 ECTS points and a final grade of 2.3 or better. It is necessary that you complete your bachelor's degree before the application deadline.
- Proof of 30 ECTS in the field of information technology (IT) and information management. The university will check this knowledge as part of the application process.
- Proof of English and German language skills (see language requirements).
- In addition, all applicants who did not acquire their educational qualifications in Germany must send their foreign educational qualifications to uni-assist for further examination.
For more information please check theCourse Website