- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- There's an additional registration fee of 600 Euros.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent). The degree should include 30 credits relating to the field of business administration.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
Minimum grade: at least "good". Applicants who have not attained this grade in their first study course must take a separate entrance examination.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Please submit the following application documents for the English-language degree courses in the English language:
- Your CV in tabular format.
- Proof of your study achievements to date (official academic transcript of records) and if already applicable the certificate of your first academic degree (e.g. Bachelor).
- Letter of motivation: 1-2 DIN A4 pages which answers the following question: “How do you view your vocational future after your studies at CBS?”.
- Copy of your passport (and residence permit, if available).
- Proof of English proficiency (if English is not your native language). See language requirements.
- Optional: proof of studying abroad / job experience.
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
For more information please check theCourse Website